Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Betika Ghana 2023/2024.
Betika is the premier sports betting website in Ghana that believes in rewarding betting enthusiasts by providing the best odds in the market.
Job Title: Product Owner
Why do we need you?
We would love to give you the opportunity to apply your passion for building world-class products and tap into your analytical thought process to understand what it takes to construct a successful Product.
It’s all about those numbers. You will use data to derive, measure and track the success of the commercial value of our products and features; measure customer engagement; define and measure competitive advantage; and define KPIs to continuously measure the success of your Product.
We need your top-notch interpersonal skills for collaborating with stakeholders to better understand their needs; working with UI/UX teams to build the best customer experience with that pixel-perfect look and feel, and translating these into roadmaps and backlogs for the software development teams.
Your organizational skills will be tested as you prioritize your roadmap with stakeholders and iteratively deliver in an Agile methodology with the software development teams.
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
- Work with the teams to define the vision of Products.
- Partner with stakeholders and users across the organization to develop, inform and execute the product vision, strategy, road map, features, and prioritization.
- Collaborate with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs; translate them into product requirements.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize the backlog, stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy and changing requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate product progress and maturity at each stage of the process lifecycle.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Liaise with the product team and end-users to deliver updates (Feature progress, feature KPIs, roadshows)
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Draft key objectives and results, and strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Assist in defining the user experience for internal/external users, including support and monitoring.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance to evaluate the future investment.
- Degree or MA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for a minimum of 3 years (s)
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Knowledge in defining product roadmap.
- Excellent knowledge of Product Management
- Ability to manage stakeholders and their expectations.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Great interpersonal skills with an ability to develop relationships with diverse team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and critical thinker with a vision
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attentive to details
- Previous team lead experience
- Proficiency with applicable work management technology and tools
- Proficiency in the use of Analytical tools (Google Analytics or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Good communicator
- Creative thinker
- Strategic thinking
- Active listening
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 24th April 2024