Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for B. Braun Group Recruitment for Administrative Assistant.
B. Braun Group is one of the world’s leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions today. Every service that B. Braun provides incorporates the entirety of our knowledge and skills, the company’s deep understanding of users’ needs, and extensive expertise since 1839. With its constantly growing portfolio of effective medical care solutions, B. Braun makes a substantial contribution towards protecting and improving people’s health.
- Company: B. Braun Group
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- The Administrative Assistant will support the Managing Director in all major operational tasks of establishing and running the newly to be established B. Braun Medical Ghana Ltd.
- He/she will have a vital role in communication to stakeholders in Ghana and neighboring French and English speaking countries of West-Africa as well as to the Global Headquarter of B. Braun Melsungen AG in Germany.
- The Administrative Assistant will keep records, will monitor and control the exchange of reports from external service provider and will be held responsible for the correctness of reports forwarded to the global Headquarter
- He/she will control and keep records in respect to all financial activities of the newly to be established B. Braun Medical Ghana Ltd. office.
- He/she will control a secure payment process as well as to enable the payment and interface between the Accra based B.Braun subsidiary and its company secretary.
- An academic degree with focus on Business Administration, Business Management or Accounting and Finance
- 2 years of working experience, preferably with a multi-national company
- Excellent theoretical knowledge and outstanding academic performance
- Profound understanding of modern Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Self-motivated, strong ability of self-organization, extraordinary communication skills
- Good understanding of the needs and conditions of team work within a network organization
- Business-fluent English and French is a must
- Expertise in standard Microsoft office tools (particular MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Working experience with SAP software.
How to Apply
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity, send your application until 27th January 2019 including your CV, salary requirements and earliest starting date to Mrs. Elisa Gass (email@example.com), Company Controller at B. Braun Melsungen AG. Please use our B. Braun homepage (www.bbraun.com) to learn more about our global company.