Looking for ways to access the Atrium Health Patient Portal Login? You are in the right place. The Atrium Health Patient Portal provides patients with personalized compassionate care and access to their medical records online.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Atrium Health patient portal and the Atrium Health patient portal app for either hospital or doctor’s office visits.
You can access a patient portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your health care needs. The portal is secure, confidential and easy to use.
What is Atrium Health Patient Portal?
Atrium Health Patient Portal is a personalized, secure website that enables you to manage healthcare interactions and communicate with your healthcare providers at Atrium Health at any time, 24/7. This convenient online connection puts you in control of your healthcare from any web-enabled device.
Benefits of Atrium Health Patient Portal
The Atrium Health Patient Portal is a secure way to manage your health, offering a 24/7 connection to the Atrium Health Patient Portal and your important health information. Through the portal you can:
- View your test results, including lab and X-ray
- See a list of your current medications
- Renew prescriptions
- Record wellness information such as blood pressure, weight, activity and nutrition
- See reminders for screenings and other preventive care
- Make updates to your contact and insurance information
- Request an appointment
- Fill out forms prior to appointments
- View your upcoming appointments
- Pay your bill online
How to Access the Atrium Health Patient Portal Login
To access the right portal option, select the state where you received the service.
- Visit the Atrium Health Patient Portal Login
- Log in with your username and password
- Thereafter, click on the Sign in icon.
How to Signup on to Atrium Health Patient Portal
You can also signup on the Atrium Health Patient Portal by following the procedures outlined below.
From any computer, tablet or smartphone, go to the patient portal and click on Create Account.
Follow the prompts to continue registering your portal account, or to access your patient information within the portal.
Atrium Health Patient Portal Mobile App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your medical records and health information while away from your computer via your iPhone/iPad or Android device, including fax and email capability. If you currently use the Atrium Health Patient Portal to connect to our hospitals on your computer, this app extends that accessibility to your mobile devices. Use your same login to access your Atrium Health Record account with your mobile device or tablet and take control of your health and wellness.
How to Use Atrium Health Patient Portal App
To share information with the Atrium Health Patient Portal App, you will need to install the app and look for your primary healthcare organization.
- Download and Install the Atrium Health Patient Portal app from App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android Phone).
- Login with your details
- You can use the Atrium Health Access app to schedule primary and urgent care appointments, get directions to your healthcare provider locations, check your medical information on your patient portal, and much more.