Looking for ways to access the BCBS Provider Portal Login? You are in the right place. The BCBS Provider Portal provides health providers with personalized access to patient medical records online.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access the BCBS Provider portal for either hospital or doctor’s office visits.
You can access a provider portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage and improve the health and well-being of more than a million patients. The portal is secure, confidential and easy to use. The portal is free of charge for all participating providers.
What is BCBS Provider Portal
The BCBS provider portal gives you the information, tools and resources you need to support the day-to-day needs of your patients and office.
Who are Providers?
Providers are doctors, physicians or other health care professionals that accesses information to help patients or track a refund.
Benefits of BCBS Provider Portal
The BCBS provider portal helps you spend less time on administration so you can focus more on patient care. You get a one-stop portal to quickly perform key functions you do every day
With the provider portal, you can do the following:
- Check member eligibility/benefits
- Submit and check the status of your claims
- Submit and check the status of your service or request authorizations
- View your HEDIS scores
- Access Provider Rosters
- Download Provider-specific Documents
You can also stay up to date with the latest applications, resources and news from us.
How to Access the BCBS Provider Portal Login
To access the right portal option for you, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the BCBS Provider Portal Login – https://providers.bcbsal.org/portal/web/pa/login
- Navigate and click on Login
- Log in with your Username and password
- Thereafter, click on the Sign in icon.
How to Register on BCBS Provider Portal
To access the BCBS provider portal, you need to register and have an account with them.
- Visit the BCBS Provider Portal – https://providers.bcbsal.org/portal/web/pa/registration
- Click on Register Now
- Provide your personal details to sign up.
The BCBS provider portals may only be accessed using a supported browser such as the latest versions of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The Portals will not work well, or not work at all, with other browsers.