Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Afrika Startup Lab (ASL) Recruitment 2021.
Afrika Startup Lab (ASL) is a nascent, dynamic, and ambitious nonprofit organization whose mission is to empower entrepreneurs to solve Africa’s biggest challenges by helping them bridge the information, resource, and finance gap. Afrika Startup Lab’s theory of change is to use a data-centric and technology-enabled approach to democratize access to information, resources, and financing for African entrepreneurs thereby unlocking the continent’s entrepreneurial and growth potential. By doing so, ASL will become the leading destination for entrepreneurial eclosion and venture enablement in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Associate
- To engage with ASL’s social media follower base
- Encourage people to follow ASL on social media and sign up for our newsletter
- Like, share, comment online content that aligns with ASL’s brand
- Collaborating with the marketing team to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve creative challenges.
- You are passionate about social impact
- You are great at social media marketing
- You are a great communicator
- Can dedicate at least 7 hours weekly
- All backgrounds are welcomed.
- Fluency in English and/or French is required.
- This is a fully remote position and unpaid position.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.