Area Agents Job at E-Connect Global Africa Limited – How to Apply
E-Connect Global Africa Limited (E.G.A.L) is limited liability Company registered in Ghana with structured solution to various technological and direct sales marketing issues. We specialize in e-commerce, global trade and social enterprise. Our goal is to revolutionize trade and bridge the technology gab in Africa. The business can our boast of over 50,000 network of area agents and coordinators spread across every location in Ghana all of whom represent a vibrant sale and distribution workforce.
As part of our strategic expansion plan, we are in search of abled and dedicated staff to drive the company’s aims and visions in every district in the Greater Accra Region.
Job Title: Area Agents
Job Location: Greater Accra Region
Job Type – Full time
- Registration and verification of businesses thus the agent will ensure that all businesses within the district he finds his or herself will be bully registered. (Registration of the businesses makes the uploader own the business virtually online)
- After registration, the Agent will return to the business a special money card that will used for payment of goods and services
- Act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company in that district and see to all other jobs assigned to him
Required but not Necessary
- A minimum of an SHS certificate is required (Photocopied)
- Ability to work independently
- Should be able to speak at least one local language of the district
- Ability to use an android phone/tablet
- Good knowledge of the locations in the geographical area of the district.
- Ownership of an android smart phone is an advantage
What we Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around west Africa
- An unparalleled and professional growth as the challenge is taken
Salary Range: GHC 300 – GHC 500 (Based on Performance)
How to Apply
All interested persons should send their CV (with name of district) to [email protected] or call 0555 339455 or 0573 302677