This guide will show you how to apply for Stanbic Bank Ghana Internet Banking. With Stanbic Bank Ghana Internet banking you can do almost everything you can do at a branch from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you have access to the Internet.
STANBIC BANK GHANA ONLINE BANKING
Online banking is a user-friendly platform that allows you to access and transact on your accounts online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It offers a simple and convenient way to do your banking in comfort and on your own terms. It is fast, secure and easy-to-use.
FEATURES OF STANBIC BANK GHANA INTERNET BANKING
- Access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transfer funds to other Stanbic Bank Ghana accounts (yours and other customers) and to customers of other banks
- You can track expenses and credits to your account
- View and download statements
- Set up future-dated payments
- Secure site: To set up a beneficiary, change your PIN or mobile phone number, you need to enter a PIN, which will be sent to your phone by SMS
- Create multiple payment beneficiaries
- Transfer funds between your Ghanaian cedi and other currency accounts – USD, GBP, EUR, and ZAR.
- Give your preferred user name on the application form
- Customer service requests, including but not limited to
- Order chequebooks
- Set up standing orders
- Open Fixed Deposit accounts
- Open Call Deposit accounts
- Debit card limit changes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STANBIC BANK GHANA INTERNET BANKING
If you are in Ghana, visit any of our branches or call our Customer Care Centre. If you are abroad, please call our Customer Care team on the numbers below. They can take you through the account opening process over the phone and we’ll tell you which documents we need. If you are in the UK, we will send a Documentation Agent to your home to get the required signatures and pick up your documents.
- ID or passport (original and colour copy)
- Two colour passport photos
- Proof of current physical address
- For those living in the diaspora, we need proof of your physical address such as a utility bill
- For those living in Ghana, we need proof of your physical address in Ghana as well as proof of your intention to relocate to the diaspora (letter from employer, details of visa, airplane tickets).
- Toll free number: +44 8000 260 219 (only applicable to those in the UK)
- Contact our Customer Care Centre on +233 302 815 789
- Email our team of diaspora executive bankers at [email protected] or
- Application form
HOW TO APPLY FOR STANBIC BANK GHANA ONLINE BANKING
Online Self-Registration: The platform allows you to sign up for Online Banking.
- Visit our Online Banking website: https://ibanking.stanbic.com.gh
- Click on the Register for Online Banking Link on the left hand-side pane of the Internet Banking Sign-in screen.
- You will need your Account Number to register online. Kindly input it in the empty field on the Online Registration Details screen and click on Continue.
- Follow the instructions or prompts in the subsequent screens to successfully self-register onto Internet Banking.
- After successfully registering, you will receive your One-Time Login Password (OTP) via SMS. Kindly log in with this password and your username (which is automatically your Account Number when you register online).
Note: You will be registered for Mobile Banking (USSD) as well at no additional cost when you register online. Please contact Customer Care (18080 (MTN)/ 080 010 009 (VODAFONE)/ 233 204 343 593/233 302 815 789/ [email protected]) in the event that you need your Customer ID (CIF ID).
Paper Registration: Visit the branch and complete our E-banking Application form. Bank Personnel will set you up on the platform and issue your One-Time Login Password to your primary phone number. You will log in with this password and the username you stated in the Application form.