Anglican University Recruitment 2017 is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates should see full application details below.
The Governing Council of the Anglican University College of Technology, announces for the information of the Academic Community and the General Public, vacancy for the position of
Job Location: Accra
Job Title: Vice President of the University College.
• The Vice President shall be the deputy to the President of the University College and who shall exercise powers as specified in the regulations and such other powers as the President may delegate to him or her.
• Must be of either Professional or Senior Lecturer rank with a PhD degree
• Must be a distinguished scholar with capacity to motivate and direct staff
• Must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills and must be above reproach
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Must be visionary, business-oriented and able to establish rapport between industry and the University College for common purpose
• Must be able to attract grants and funds for research and development activities for the college
Terms of Appointment
• The appointment, which in full-time, shall be for Three Years in the first instance and may be renewed for another term of three Years after evaluation of performance, altogether making a maximum of six years
• The candidate may opt to be a Faculty Member after serving the two terms
• The successful applicant shall be expected to assume duty by 1st April, 2018.
Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should please submit an application letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents and a Three-Page vision statement for the University College to: The Registrar Anglican University College of Technology P.O.Box TN 1167 Teshie-Nungua Estates Accra Applicants should request three(3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address.
Closing Date: 12 January, 2018