Agogo Nursing & Midwifery Training College Admission Form 2023/2024, Application, Requirements & Guidelines – The Agogo Nursing & Midwifery Training School has released the Admission Forms for the various programme for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Agogo Nursing & Midwifery Training College invites applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2023/2024 Academic Year:
NOTE: Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from
Monday, 16th May 2022 to Friday, 29th July 2022.
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB. i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to
5th August 2022 if not used. ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
10. To purchase MOH training instutions E-voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
You will be prosecuted for any forged attachment or false declaration.
Applicants (excluding serving officers) can apply using SSSCE or WASSCE and not a combination of both.
See Also: Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers.
Ref: 2021 NURSES INTAKES to PRESENT
I would like to know the following:
(1) Does people have to pay fees after the first entry prospectus that includes the various remittances?
(2) How do you pay your fees ? Is it every semester or yearly ?
(3) How many many semesters do you have in a year ?
(4) When do you start paying students allowances ? Is it within the First year or from the second year ?
(5) Do you include students name and curriculum on their bills ?
(6) Do students pay for accommodation , every semester ?
(7) Do students live on campuses or outside hostels and if so, how much ? per semester or per Year ?
(8) What is the course duration for 2021 Nurses intakes ?
(9) How many years left for 2021 intakes ?
(10) Does students has to pay the same fees every semester as when they first started ?
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Pls I have 6b ,1c am qualified for the midwifery collage
When is the deadline for the forms submission
please i had D in English please will i be admitted
Please i had 3Cs 4Cs and 1d….please can i offer general nursing or midwifery
Please I had 5bs and 3cs I’m I qualified for general nursing
Please I had E8 in English so can I apply for the community nurse,so that I will better it still in school.i wrote Nov Dec and had D7,please am asking whether I can be considered
Pls I had 6b 1 c and 1d I’m I qualified fr midwifery
Please will you send me a message or will come to the school n check if am qualified
please will i received a text message from you when is interview time or i have to come and check on the school notice board