Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Afritrack Angola Industries Ltd Recruitment for Civil Engineer.
Afritrack Angola Industries Ltd is a construction company.
- Company: Afritrack Angola Industries Ltd
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
• Provides design/analytical civil – structural engineering for projects and proposals to assure that design meets customer specifications and industry codes and standards
• Participate in a multi-disciplinary environment in determining the civil – structural requirements.
• Ensure all construction projects follow building and safety regulations
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Will handle specification creation and modification, as well as oversee detailed design.
• Work with reinforced concrete design to include – Equipment Foundations, Machine Foundations, Concrete Structures, Containment Systems, Plant Buildings, and Marine Structures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Master Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
• 10-15year’s applicable experience in the consulting sector specifically with civil projects& Construction industry.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritise workload for self and team
• Ability to win and build credibility at all levels of organisation
• Must be proactive, pragmatic and capable of delivering results
• Must be IT literate and advanced in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
NB: Applicants should be willing to travel outside Ghana.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CVs and application letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15 January, 2019.