Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Africa Foresight Group Recruitment 2020.
Africa Foresight Group is an African firm based out of Accra, Ghana that connects freelance consultants with high-impact client engagements across the continent on a managed marketplace. At AFG, we aim to build African companies into global champions by offering world-class and locally accessible services. We are excited to work with talented, international leaders with a whole-hearted commitment to contributing to sustainable growth in African economies.
Job Title: NextGen 2020 Business Analyst
The NextGen program offers an all-expense-paid hands-on training experience closely followed by coaching, mentorship, and sponsorship from existing businesses and business leaders from across the continent.
As a NextGen candidate,
- You will be working with a team of consultants to deliver AFG missions (projects); analyzing problems and developing solutions on strategic and operational issues for African businesses, with the support of your project manager
- You will also be part of our agile core team that defines and implements our internal strategy as a firm
- You will have the opportunity to impact the development and growth of the backbone of African economies; the private sector
- BSc. / MSc. degree holder
- An entrepreneur at heart
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- Passionate about building global enterprises out of Africa
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you are interested in participating in this training program, turn in an application before June 30, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.