Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund for Nigerian Students, and Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund for Nigerian Students can be accessed below.
Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund currently welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates to offer scholarships to Nigerian students through Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund.
The parastatal was vested with the responsibility of providing students with Bursaries, special and full scholarships, and student loan schemes at both local and international levels, we strive to ensure that each indigene of the state is given fair plain ground for this exercise.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund
Host Institution(s): Institutions recognizable by the Nigerian Government
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates, Masters & PhD
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund for Students
The platform was established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International, and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships. Thus, the emergence of ASSTF whose functions and powers include:
- Source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria
- Award scholarships to eligible indigenes of the state.
As a government institution, we invite everyone that is qualified to apply for the following;
- Local and International Scholarship
- Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others)
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund:
- Applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recognizable by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the form online. A Copy of the uploaded form is to be printed and retained by the applicant.
- In filling out the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent colored passport photograph.
How-to-Apply: To apply for this scholarship, make sure you are first of all eligible. To proceed further, simply click on Create an Account from the login form on the left side. Register as a user first. Use your Username and Password to log in. Finally, go to the APPLY Menu and fill out the form (add your resume), then save the information and close.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Lingnan University Non-local Student Scholarships 2023 (Government-funded).