The Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) 2019 global digital media competition opens for entries and students around the world are invited to participate.
ADAA Global Digital Media Competition
Connected to industry professionals, academic leaders, and top brands, the ADAA is launching the next generation of student careers.
ADAA Global Digital Media Competition Eligibility
Both individuals and groups may enter up to three (3) unique projects in each of the fourteen competition categories.
Contest is open to individuals who are:
- 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction) or older; and
- students enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education at time of entry.
Individuals residing in the following countries, states,and territories are excluded: Brazil, Northern Ireland, the Province of Quebec, and the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
The Adobe Awards are open to all aspiring young creators who are over the age of 18. Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of your entry.
Career art and design professionals are NOT eligible. If you have professional experience and training in any creative field that puts you at a distinct advantage over students and emerging creators, your entry will be disqualified.
- Project originality and creative excellence.
- Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective.
- Demonstrating skills in applying Adobe products towards these ends.
Value of Contest
- Competition winners receive global recognition, trophies, yearly Adobe Creative Cloud memberships, mentorship opportunities, certificates and much more.
- The best creatives will be invited to attend the Adobe MAX 2019 Conference held in USA.
How to Apply for ADAA Global Digital Media Competition
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit the ADAA Global Digital Media Competition.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2019