Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Zormelo & Associates Recruitment for Engineering Manager.
Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigor, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
- In charge of the technical operations of the Company
- Leads the Company’s effort to form strategic alliances with local and international companies that have the capabilities to partner with the Company to execute its business model
- Manages Projects, makes detailed plans to accomplish goals and manages all Technical activities of the Company
- Interfaces with Engineering and Maintenance teams of our partners to gain full understanding of their Operations and Maintenance functions
- Manages the Company’s Technology Centre
- Performs high-level coordination and monitoring of all engineering activities and provides support to projects in terms of resolving technical issues in the engineering disciplines.
- Leads and directs review and improvement of key work systems and processes and introduction of new technology/methods to increase productivity, reduce cost and shorten project delivery time in the assigned engineering disciplines.
- Develops and implements policies, standards and procedures that will ensure that all engineering and technical work performed for our partners/Clients conform to their standards.
- Coordinates with Human Resources to recruit engineering/technical employees for the Company and our Clients/Partners
- Reviews and recommends contracts and cost estimates for approval
- Designs a roadmap for the Company to build its Engineering capacity over time to enable it take up more contracts.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.