Are you looking for ways to access Yard Card Login Portal? You are in the right place. Yard Card login provides customers with personalized access to their accounts 24/7. With a Yard Card login, you can check your balance, review transactions, pay bills, and lots more.
In this article, you’ll find information on accessing Yard Card Login and the Yard Login app for personal use. You can access Yard Card Login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account records. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
- 1 What is a Yard Card?
- 2 Benefits of Yard Card
- 3 How to Access Yard Card Login
- 4 How to Register for Yard Account Online
- 5 How to Activate Your Yard Card
- 6 How to Activate Yard Card Using Mobile App
- 7 How to Retrieve your Yard Card User ID / Password
- 8 How to Check Yard Card Balance?
- 9 How to Pay Bills Online Using Yard Card
- 10 Yard Card Payment Address
- 11 Yard Mobile App
- 12 Yard Card Customer Service Phone Number
What is a Yard Card?
Yard Card is an electronic payment card branded and issued by the financial service company TD Bank. The company issues and processes cards, including prepaid, charge, and credit cards. Yard cards are available to individuals, small businesses, and corporate consumers across the United States and around the world.
Benefits of Yard Card
Card Members could enjoy Yard protection, boosted buying power, and more. Whether you’re set on building your credit score, extending your cash flow, or want to get more out of your spending, there may be a Card to suit your lifestyle.
With Yard rewards cards, earn cash back or miles on purchases that fit your lifestyle.
- Earn unlimited miles or cash back on purchases
- Keep your rewards with no expiration dates for the life of your account
- Redeem your cash back for any amount
Outstanding customer service
We treat our customers with helpful service and provide access to exciting adventures.
- Get help and answers with 24/7 customer service
Reliable security features
Relax knowing that every Yard card has a suite of security features that help protect your card and payment information.
- Get notified if Yard notices potential suspicious transactions on your account
- Pay for online purchases securely with virtual card numbers
- Easily lock your card in Yard mobile app if it’s misplaced, lost, or stolen
How to Access Yard Card Login
Customers can also easily access the Yard login page by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Yard Card Login: https://www.myonlineaccount.net/
- Enter your User ID and Password
- After that, click on the login button to access your Yard Card customer dashboard.
How to Register for Yard Account Online
To register for Yard card sign-in to pay online, you will need:
- Your credit card account number
- Your ZIP code
- Your Social Security number, social identification number, or an alternate identification
- Your email address
- Your phone number
You will be prompted to create a username and password, which you can use to access your online account to pay your bill, view statements, and update personal information from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit the Yard account registration page.
- Select the “Register” button
- Provide your Yard card details to get started.
How to Activate Your Yard Card
If you have been issued a new Yard Card, you need to activate it for usage. You can activate your Yard Card by following the procedures outlined below.
- Log in to the Yard Card activation page.
- Input your Yard Card login details.
- Select Customer Service from the top menu bar and then select Self Service.
- Select Activate a Card under the Credit/Charge Account section.
- Enter the card information and follow the prompts to complete the activation.
*If you do not have a Social Security Number, please call the number on the back of your card or download the mobile app to activate your card.
How to Activate Yard Card Using Mobile App
Download the Yard mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. See the recommendation below.
- Login to your Yard mobile app.
- From the main menu select Manage cards.
- Select the card requiring activation.
- Select Activate Card. If you have multiple cards awaiting activation, choose the one you’d like to activate and select Continue.
- Provide your card information and the last four digits of your SSN, then select Activate.
How to Retrieve your Yard Card User ID / Password
You can easily retrieve your Card User ID or password if you have lost or misplaced it on the Yard Card login page. To do so follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Yard Card login page
- Click on Forgot User ID / Forgot Password
- Provide your Yard Card details to recover your user ID and reset your password.
How to Check Yard Card Balance?
Interestingly, you can check your Yard card balance online or over the phone. Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit Yard Card online login page.
- Input your card login details to check your card balance.
How to Pay Bills Online Using Yard Card
There are a number of ways, where you can pay your bills online using a Yard Card. However, the most convenient way is online payment.
- Go to the Yard card website and log in.
- Click on the Payment tab.
- Now, click on the Make a Payment button.
- Enter your payment information
- Verify your payment details and click on the Submit button.
Yard Card Payment Address
P.O. Box 100114
Columbia, SC 29202-3114
Yard Mobile App
Interestingly, you can also access your Yard Card login on your smartphone. To get started, download and install the Yard Mobile App from the Apple Store or Google Play store.
With the Yard Card App, you can manage your Yard card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere. You can check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more from your mobile device.
Yard Card Customer Service Phone Number
The Yard card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-888-382-6665.