Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Wekplace Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Client Relations and Sales Executive
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and motivated team member to join our team! As our team member, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Your and our team’s main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid clients.
- Find prospects and leads
- Organize and coordinate sales leading events
- Learn details about our products and services.
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems, or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify the most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to the management team
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM, and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A tertiary degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply.