Are you looking for ways to access the Westchester Community College (WCC) Blackboard login page? You are in the right place. The WCC Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the college.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your WCC student blackboard portal for undergraduate, graduate, and faculty employees.
You can access the Blackboard login portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your academic records. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
What is WCC Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is Westchester Community College’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn gives instructors the opportunity to design online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with WCC ’s enrollment and communication systems. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find their orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn
Using Blackboard can be beneficial to both students and faculty members. The platform provides content to students in a central location thereby providing easy access to students and faculty members.
With Blackboard, students can submit assignments electronically and work with various built-in Web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. Additionally, students can also assess their peers and self-assess if projects are designed for such assessment.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
How to Access WCC Blackboard Login Page
To access the WCC Blackboard Learn login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Blackboard: https://www.sunywcc.edu/mycourses
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
You will be able to access Blackboard Ultra from any computer, tablet, or mobile device with internet connectivity.
Blackboard Learn Mobile App
With the Blackboard Learn app, students can access grades, course content, and more right from their smartphones. To get started, visit the Google PlayStore or Apple Store to download the Blackboard App.
Blackboard Instructor Mobile App
With the Blackboard Instructor app, instructors can have WCC access to manage courses, interact with students, and view content. To get started, visit the Google PlayStore or Apple Store to download the Blackboard Instructor App.
How to Login to WCC Blackboard App
Follow the procedures outlined below to access the WCC Blackboard app login.
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter WCC
- When the list of WCC campuses is displayed, tap Westchester Community College.
- Tap Web Login
- On the next page tap, Click here to login
- Lastly, enter your WCC credentials and tap Login