The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) wishes to inform its numerous public that it has released provisional results of candidates, who took the 2022 May/June General and Advanced Business Certificate Examinations.
The Council has hosted the results online and candidates may access their results at www.waecgh.org.
A total of
893 candidates sat for the Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) while 1,171 candidates sat for the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE). The examinations were written at 15 centres across the country. Five (5) cases of malpractice were recorded during the examination.
IMPORTANTLY, The West African Examination Council (WAEC) results for ABCE/GBCE candidates 2022 are yet to be released. However, once it’s out, candidates should follow the procedures on this page to access their WAEC results.
How to Check WAEC GBCE/ABCE Result
- Visit the WAEC Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. GBCE May/June).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2022.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.