The West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement (WACCI) in partnership with DAAD is currently inviting applications for MPhil Seed Science and Technology at the University of Ghana. Successful applicants will enroll in August 2020 and will comprise the sixth cohort of MPhil Students. (for more information visit: wacci.ug.edu.gh)
Limited scholarships (DAAD) may be available for highly qualified applicants.
Prospective students must have:
- A good first degree, at least a second class lower division in Agriculture, Botany or related field at the University of Ghana or any other recognized University
- For candidates whose first language is not English, a certificate of proficiency in English is required
Please, visit http://wacci.ug.edu.gh/content/eligibility for full details on eligibility
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should:
- Complete an online form on the University of Ghana Graduate Admissions Page (https://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/postgraduate/apply- now-post-graduate-admissions)
- Academic transcripts, copies of First Degree certificate, MPhil Proposal (Concept Note).
- The email address of (3) referees must also be provided on the online form
Visit the link below for detailed information on how to apply http://wacci.ug.edu.gh/apply
The deadline for application is December 02, 2019
For any additional information please contact the Admission Officer on
Telephone: 233-030-707-9427or Email: [email protected]
Note: Only successful applicants will be considered for the DAAD scholarship