Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2022.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
- Responsible for the creation of graphic/creative assets in line with briefs provided by the Senior Creative Brand Manager.
- Production of concepts and creative assets that are consistent across Digital and Social marketing. They must have Formal/informal design education, and the the ability to design concepts and animate for cross device (mobile and desktop) digital ad units.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain inputs from Brand managers, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects within the Brand and marketing communications team, meeting deadlines and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Develops and submits reports on all projects worked on with clear learnings and recommendations implementable on future projects
Capabilities And Technical Requirement
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Formal / informal design education, and the ability to design concepts and animate for cross device (mobile and desktop) digital ad units.
- Deep Knowledge of design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional experience in graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Job Title: External Communications Manager
- To lead the development and execution of communication strategies with a focus on managing corporate brand related risks and opportunities to protect and build reputation and brand value.
- Provide strategic communication solutions for the business and offer oversight responsibility for engaging with stakeholders.
- Develop a process to manage and align the company’s external messaging in a way that builds and sustains Vodafone’s image and reputation.
- Work closely with local and international media houses to manage Vodafone’s media exposure.
- Coordinate the external communications and the stakeholder engagement work streams to deliver the strategic objectives of the business.
- Be the main SPOC for Vodafone Ghana on all external communications, studying trends across other VF Opcos for best practice sharing etc.
- Responsible for managing the PR of the Foundation to promote brand affinity and ensure a strategic communication plan for the Foundation all year through.
Job ResponsibilityCommunications And Media Relations
- Liaise with the Foundation and Sustainability manager in facilitating internal and external communications and visibility on the Foundation and Sustainability issues
- Public Profiling /Awareness Creation on the Work of the foundation
- Act as the communications business partner for senior management and various functions, providing relevant communication solutions to help build the Vodafone Brand
- Develop and execute integrated communication plans aligned to the strategic objectives of the business
- Fashion out policy standards applicable to Corporate Communications in line with Group standards
- Manage the media exposure of the C.E.O. and all SMT members through the necessary preparations, Q and As, fact sheets and interview schedules.
- Monitor news items and ensure that the right mitigation measures are taken on negative stories about the VF brand.
- Supervise the tracking, on a daily basis, of reporting on VF Ghana and competitors in key news channels.
- Pitch stories in a way that generates positive news for the Vodafone brand.
- Develop and sustain relationships with key media personnel to help Vodafone’s story telling.
- Create content for news releases, articles, speeches, presentations for various channels including Vodafone’s website, Facebook, Twitter and any other social media channels
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for VF to enhance its competitive advantage
- Develop and apply monthly themes to the various content created and distributed across news channels.
Reputation Management And Public Relations
- Develop programs to enhance the profile and reputation of Vodafone as the telecom company of choice in Ghana
- Prepare position papers for Vodafone on critical industry issues and ensure consistent messaging across audience
- Position Vodafone as a thought-leader in the telecoms industry through relevant engagements and exposures
- Provide guidance and direction in a way that ensures that Vodafone leverages the PR value in its key events and sponsorships.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Media relations management and Communication strategy development
- Experience in providing communication guidance to senior management
- Stakeholder identification, mapping and analysis
- Project management, communication, and reporting experience
- Good knowledge of business structures and processes.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills (Essential)
- Ability to develop and manage budget
- Ability to work with people effectively at all levels both within and outside the organization
- Executes media relations, content and channel management for social media/digital storytelling, financial, corporate, policy and crisis communications
- Plan and activate specific communications and media profiling of CEO, Board and Senior Executives in line with company priorities.
- Provide communications for overall EA strategy and priorities to drive engagement and reputational improvements among key external stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply