Applications are open for The VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2023/2024 (Full Funding), you can read more about The VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2023/2024 below and apply.
ICPs are International master programs focused on subjects aligned with the Agenda 2030 and SDG principles. VLIR-UOS supports a selection of 15 ICPs and provides an annual intake of 10 new first-year scholarships for each ICP.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarships are to be taken at VLIR-UOS, Belgium.
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Masters
Nationality: International students
The following are the eligibility conditions for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to study in Belgium:
- Applicants should be international students from any of the following countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Scholarships to be awarded for Masters’s degree in development-related studies.
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a master’s program candidate is 35 for an initial master’s and 40 for an advanced master’s.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy, or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
- English Language Requirement: international applicants away from their home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university
- VLIR-UOS scholarships cover tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Insurance and living expenses (board and lodging)
How-to-Apply: To qualify for this educational award, candidates are to take a look at the selected master’s programs, and if interested proceed to apply. On the university website, apply for admission to the program as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the program, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship. Do not apply for more than one Master’s program per year.
Document Requirements: Applications must be submitted together with a resume, passport copy, and bachelor’s degree certificate.
Application Deadline: Open