Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for VIVO Energy Recruitment for Commercial Manager.
Vivo Energy plc, commonly referred to as Vivo Energy, is a downstream petroleum company with its headquarters in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It maintains subsidiaries and operations in 16 countries across Africa that encompass the supply, storage, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products. Vivo Energy is a Royal Dutch Shell licensee and operates in the retail of Shell-branded commercial fuels, liquefied petroleum gas, and lubricants. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- Company: VIVO Energy
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Bottom line accountable for Vivo Energy Ghana Commercial (Fuels, Lubricants. LPG Aviation and Marine) businesses.
- Defending sales / Developing sales and meeting sales/financial targets and other KPIs as agreed with the Managing Director
Sales & Marketing
- Achieve targets on sales volumes and margins,
- Ensure our products are the preferred choice in the market
- Develop and maintain long term commercial relationships with key accounts
- Grow market share by supporting the design and implementation of suitable marketing strategies
- Identify and deliver opportunities for business growth
- Cultivate and leverage opportunities for growth within the existing portfolio of Customers, Distributors and Trade partners
- Contribute to the development, and Implement channel management and marketing strategies.
- Provides leadership to the Commercial organization
- Ensures proper staffing through attraction, coaching, and development of people, covering aspects like Performance Management, Succession Planning and Recognition & Reward
- Drive the development of local capability/competence in the organization
- Drives Operations Excellence across the organization
- Ensure compliance with country laws, company standards, and guidelines and Manual of Authority.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A strong Commercial professional with a university degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Management or Marketing. More than 5 years in a Sales Leadership position.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and management skills
- Proven track record of sales negotiation, closing deals, and customer relationship management in a B2B environment.
- Self-motivated, mature professional with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical, operational and business issues/challenges.
- Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
- Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to manage and lead change.
- Ability to take difficult decisions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should Click here to apply.