Looking for access to the University of South Florida (USF) library? You’re at the right place. The USF Library is a one-stop location where you can access specialized services and resources to help with your work.
With the USF library system, you can access numerous databases, journals, books, and other online resources. Interestingly, you can also carry out other services such as creating an online account, printing, and scanning documents, downloading online resources, reserving a study room, accessing interlibrary loans and lendable technology, and reserving courses.
Having said that, in this guide, you’ll learn how to access the USF library, create an account, access interlibrary loan, and also USF library hours.
USF Library – University of South Florida
To access the University of South Florida library follow the guide below.
- Visit the USF library website at https://lib.usf.edu/
- Use the search tab to find books, journals, and other study materials.
USF Library Login
To access the USF library login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the USF library website at
- Click on “Login to My Account“
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Thereafter, click on Login to access your library dashboard.
With your USF library account, you can do the following:
- Renew library items.
- Create lists of favorites.
- View full search results (Some databases only show results when you are signed in.)
- Remember to sign out before closing the browser window.
How to Reserve USF Study Room
To get started follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the USF study room reservation website: https://lib.usf.edu/services/study-room-reservations/
- Use this site to view study room availability and reserve a study room.
PLEASE NOTE: Study Rooms can only be reserved 24 hours in advance.
USF Library Hours
Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm
Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday 1pm – 5pm
Mon. – Fri. 8am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Mon. – Thurs. 8am – 6pm
Friday 8am – 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm
Mon. – Thurs. 8am – 6pm
Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday and Sunday 1pm – 5 pm
How to Access USF Interlibrary Loans
The interlibrary loans allow patrons to borrow items from other libraries if the item is not available through USF.
- Visit the USF Interlibrary loan website: https://lib.usf.edu/
- Thereafter, log in to your Interlibrary loan account to make your request.
- Check your USF email for a notification when your materials are available. These will arrive at your home library or in your Interlibrary Loan account.
Note: This is only available to USF faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Interlibrary Loan Office – MC 2.532
(813) 974-0870 (available 24/7)
USF Library Contact
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, OPM 100,
Tampa, FL 33620, USA