Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarships 2024. The full application details for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarships 2024 can be accessed below.
Details About USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2024 to United States
- Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The Fulbright is a Fully Funded Scholarship and it will cover all the expenses including:
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
For both Masters and Ph.D. Programs in Fulbright, participants are allowed to apply in any academic field except clinical medicine.
In order to apply for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program you must meet the following requirements.
For the Master’s degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 16 years of formal education.
- Must be educated from an accredited University.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MBA students can apply but they should have at least 2 years of work experience.
For the Ph.D. degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 18 years of formal education.
- from an accredited University.
Fulbright GRE Requirements
Graduate Record Examination (GRE General) is required for all applicants.
Under the new scoring system, a minimum score of 145 is required on each section of the GRE examination,
TOEFL Requirements for Fulbright Scholarship 2024
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates. After the selection, you need to provide TOEFL.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply