The University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) postgraduate sandwich admission form for 2023/2024 intake is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for admission to the SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES (SOGS), University of professional studies, Accra for the sandwich programme for the 2023/2024 academic year.
UPSA Postgraduate Sandwich Programme Available for Admission
- MASTER OF ARTS IN PEACE, SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE MANAGEMENT – (12 MONTHS)
- MASTER OF ARTS IN BRANDS AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT – (12 MONTHS)
- MBA IN IMPACT ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION
The sandwich programme is an intensive career-oriented master’s programmes tailored towards busy professionals who seek to upgrade themselves in the areas of intelligence analyses, crisis management capabilities, and strategic policy formulation, brands management and advertising as well as acquiring skills to run a successful venture.
UPSA Postgraduate Sandwich Admission Requirements
A good first degree from a recognized and accredited Univeristy/Institution preferably with second class lower or better.
A third class degree with at least five (5) years of relevant working experience may be considered through admission interview.
Relevant and recognized full professional qualification such as CIM – UK, ICAG, ACCA among others.
International applicants with a first degree equivalent and English proficiency can apply for consideration.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
1. Ghanaian Applicants: GH¢ 200.00
2. International Applicants: US$ 120.00
How to Apply for UPSA Postgraduate Sandwich Admission
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢230.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*9#
Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to https://upsasip.com/adm-area
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate or any national ID or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TO BE ANNOUNCED.