The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) has released an important guideline for the end of first-semester examination for the 2020/2021 academic year.
All Undergraduate and Diploma students are to take note of the following important information for the End of First Semester Examniations – 2020/2021 Academic Year:
1. The main examinations for the End of First Semester examinations will be held from Tuesday, 6th April, 2021 to Wednesday, 28th April, 2021.
2. Consequently, all students are required to visit the University website for the final examinations time-table which was last updated on Friday, 26th March, 2021.
3. The End of First Semester Examinations will be held in two modes: some papers will take place in-person (face-face) while others will be held as virtual (Take Home Examinations). The examinations time-table has therefore been structured as such.
4. The in-person (face-face) examinations will be held in two sessions each day: Morning (9.00 am- 12.00 noon) and Afternoon (2.00pm- 5.00pm). All students are required to be seated 30 minutes before the start of each paper.
5. The deadline for the first semester course registration has been extended to Friday, 2nd April, 2021, after which the registration portal will be closed. No course registration will be entertained after this deadline. Students are advised to address all outstanding course registration issues before the deadline elapses.
6. The policy of “No Student ID Card No Examination” will be strictly enforced. Fresh students who have still not obtained their ID cards by Thursday, 1st April, 2021 are requested to use their duly endorsed and stamped proof of registration in lieu of the ID card for the examinations. All such fresh students are requested to send their proof of registration to their various departments for endorsement.
7. All students are implored to comply with all rules and regulations governing the University examinations as stipulated in the Section 4.27 of the Undergraduate Students’ Handbook.
8. Finally, all in-person (face-face) examinations will be held under strict Covid-19 prevention protocols. As a reminder, only students with face mask properly worn will be admitted to the examination halls.
Ag. Director of Academic Affairs