The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time through the following ways –
- Collegiate ,
- PACE or
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Value of Scholarship: The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
How to Apply for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
Applicants must have completed an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office here.
For more information, visit the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2022