Applications are open for University of Alberta Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards [Fully Funded], you can read more about University of Alberta Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards below and also apply.
The University is offering various scholarships and awards tied to their various sponsors and at different funding capacities. Scholarships are available as a contribution to the stipend of students registered full-time in thesis-based MSc or Ph.D. courses at the university.
Alberta Scholarships and Awards
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta, and the generosity of the university’s many donors. Some awards are exclusive to specific programs.
You can explore the many scholarship options available to you at the University of Alberta. All award competitions are adjudicated by the Graduate Scholarship Committee (GSC), which is a standing committee of the FGSR Council. FGSR administers $29 million in scholarships every year.
- Students must be currently enrolled in or applying for a full-time thesis-based graduate program at the university.
- Students of the Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or Ph.D.) should be in one of the following departments in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry: Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Dentistry, Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, Pediatrics, and Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging.
- The student may be eligible to hold this award more than once.
- The award will be withdrawn if the student completes his/her program or ceases to maintain full-time registration.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the University of Alberta Postgraduate Scholarships are to visit and submit their applications to the University of Alberta through their online application portal. You may also need to consult the GSC Handbook for details on how to indicate interest in the scholarships.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for University of Alberta Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards [Fully Funded].