Are you looking for ways to access the Union Home Mortgage login page? You are in the right place. The Union Home Mortgage login provides secure access to Union Home Mortgage’s platform where you can apply for mortgages, refinance mortgages, check balances, make payments on mortgages, and carry out other transactions.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Union Home Mortgage login which you can borrow to purchase a new home. You can access the mortgage login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
- 1 What is a Mortgage?
- 2 About Union Home Mortgage
- 3 Types of Mortgage Offered by Union Home Mortgage
- 4 Who is Eligible for Union Home Mortgage?
- 5 Union Home Mortgage Application Requirements
- 6 Benefits of Union Home Mortgage Login
- 7 How to Access Union Home Mortgage Login
- 8 How to Create an Account with Union Home Mortgage
- 9 Union Home Mortgage Mobile Apps
- 10 How to Make Union Home Mortgage Payment
- 11 Union Home Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
What is a Mortgage?
A mortgage is an agreement between you and a mortgage lender that allows you to borrow money to purchase or refinance a home. This agreement gives lenders the legal right to repossess a property if you fail to meet the terms of your mortgage, most commonly by not repaying the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
About Union Home Mortgage
Since its inception in 1970, Union Home Mortgage has guided hundreds of thousands of aspiring homebuyers through the process of achieving homeownership. Driven by the belief that homeownership should be accessible to everyone, they go the extra mile for every customer, while providing a personalized experience unmatched in the industry.
Types of Mortgage Offered by Union Home Mortgage
Union Home Mortgage offers a wide range of mortgage loans to meet your personal needs.
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo loans
Who is Eligible for Union Home Mortgage?
Although Union Home Mortgage’s requirements vary, below are some general requirements.
- Your monthly expenses shouldn’t be more than 45% of what you earn each month.
- Proof of current and stable income source.
- At least a credit score of 600 but typically a credit score of 620 is needed.
- An appraisal.
Union Home Mortgage Application Requirements
To start applying with Union Home Mortgage you need to have the following information on hand:
- A separate email address for each person that will be on the loan
- Your online banking username and password, or details about how much money is in each account you want us to consider for your approval (e.g., checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, and other assets)
- Your income and employer information
- Your Social Security number
Benefits of Union Home Mortgage Login
The Union Home Mortgage login is beneficial to those who are in need of loans to purchase a home. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the mortgage login.
- Make your payments online
- View your loan information
- Track the status of your loan funding in real time.
- Update your banking information to ensure you never miss a payment
- Refinance your loan
- Check your balance
- Access your tax and insurance information.
- Check the status of your loan.
- View Statements and lots more.
How to Access Union Home Mortgage Login
To access the Union Home Mortgage login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Union Home Mortgage portal login page: https://www.uhm.com/
- Enter your My Account Number, Zip Code, and other credentials.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” button to access your dashboard.
How to Create an Account with Union Home Mortgage
To get access to the loan facility from Union Home Mortgage, you need to first of all register on the registration portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Union Home Mortgage registration page: https://www.uhm.com/
- Provide your First Name, Last Name, and other credentials.
- Thereafter, click on the “Finish” button to get registered.
Union Home Mortgage Mobile Apps
You can also conveniently manage your mortgage on your iOS or Android device. Download the Union Home Mortgage mobile apps on App Store or Google Play. Install and login with your credentials to manage your account.
How to Make Union Home Mortgage Payment
There are three options for making Union Home Mortgage Payments; online, by phone, or by mail.
Online. Sign in to your account and go to the Payment Center. From there, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
NOTE: Before you make your first payment, you will need to set up your bank information in the account. Once your bank information is set up, you can simply select that account to pay your bill.
To make an automated phone payment, call 855-846-5626 and follow the instructions. You’ll need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Note: There is no charge for this service.
Union Home Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact Union Home Mortgage Customer Service at 1-800-449-8767. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you by phone, year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.