Applications are invited from young managers at higher education institutions in developing countries for UNILEAD Training Programme 2018/2019.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Department of Continuing Education and Education Management (we.b) at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg in Germany are jointly organising the DIES University Leadership and Management Training Programme UNILEAD in Oldenburg, enabling young managers at higher education institutions in developing countries to tackle successfully every-day challenges.
Programme Contents and Methodology
UNILEAD focuses on three key areas:
- Project Management (PM) – This includes courses on Strategic Management in Projects, Methodology of Project Management and Risk Management.
- Finance and Investment (F&I) – This includes general financing strategies, operating with financial plans, control of solvency as well as the knowledge and use of investment tools and concepts.
- Human Resource Management (HRM) – This includes courses on Instruments of Human Resource Development, Leadership, Conflict Management and Communication.
Further criteria are:
- Applicants are young university leaders aged between 30 and 40 years.
- Applicants hold at least a Master’s degree.
- The provision of international experience will be an asset.
Strict closing date of the application is 9th October, 2018, 11:59 Central European Summer Time
How to Apply for UNILEAD Training Programme
Interested applicants can visit the links below for further information and/or to apply: