The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) students fees payment policy for the 2022/2022 academic year has been published.
Following the approval of the 2022 budget of the University of Education, Winneba on 15th December, 2021 by the Governing Council of the University, it is announced for the information of students and the general University community that:
1. All students shall be required to make full payment (100%) of fees at the beginning of the Academic Year (First Semester) in order to be able to register online.
2. Students who are unable to make full payment of fees should make a request to the Finance Officer to be allowed to register after paying a minimum of 50% of the relevant fees. Such a request should include reason(s) for the student’s inability to make full payment and a plan for paying the remaining balance of fees before registering for Second Semester courses.
3. At the beginning of the Academic Year, registration deadlines are communicated to students to enable them plan their fees payment and register.
4. Upon payment of full fees, the student’s records would be automatically updated to enable him/her register online when registration commences.
5. It is compulsory for all students to register for the relevant courses before being allowed to participate in examination/assessment/supervision. Final year students would be required to clear themselves before they would be processed for graduation.
6. Graduate students who are unable to complete their programmes on time shall be allowed an initial grace period of six (6) months. Any further extension shall attract appropriate fees as approved by the Governing Council as follows:
|S/N||Duration of Extension||% of Approved Fees|
|3.||Above 6 Months||100% for each affected Academic Year|