The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) students fees payment policy for the 2020/2021 academic year has been published.
Following the approval of the 2021 budget of the University of Education, Winneba on 24th December, 2020 by the Governing Council of the University, it is announced for the information of students and the general university community that:
1. All students shall be required to make full payment (100%) of fees at the beginning of the Academic year (first semester) in order to be able to register online.
2. At the beginning of each Academic year, registration deadlines would be communicated to students to enable them plan their fees payment and register.
3. Upon payment of full fees, a student’s records would be automatically activated to enable him/her register online.
4. It is compulsory for all students to register for the relevant courses before being allowed to participate in examination/assessment/supervision. Final year students would be required to clear themselves before they would be processed for graduation.
5. Graduate students who are unable to complete their programmes on time shall be allowed an initial grace period of six (6) months. This may be extended for further six (6) months. Any further extension shall attract appropriate fees as approved by the Governing Council as follows:
|S/N||DURATION OF EXTENSION||% OF APPROVED FEE|
|3.||Above 6 Months||100%|