GIMPA Admission Forms 2022/2023 is out | The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) admission forms for diploma and undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year is on sale.
The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) invites prospective applicants for admission into its Diploma and Bachelor’s degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Students awaiting their WASSCE results can apply indicating their WASSCE Index Numbers
FACULTY OF LAW
- Bachelor of Law – 4 Years (WASSCE)
- Bachelor of Law – 3 Years (Post First Degree)
DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (DMS)
A 2-year programme offered at the Greenhill, Kumasi and Takoradi. It is offered as a Day programme.
- BSc. (Hons.) Business Administration
- BSc. (Hons.) Marketing
- BSc. (Hons.) Human Resource Management
- BSc. (Hons.) Project Management
- BSc. (Hons.) Accounting
- BSc. (Hons.) Finance
- BSc. (Hons.) Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND GOVERNANCE
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BSc. Hospitality Management
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- BSc. Management Information Systems
- BSc. Information and Communication Technology
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Health Informatics
DIPLOMA IN APPLIED COMPUTER SCIENCE
A 2-year programme offered at the Greenhill Campus only. It is
offered as a Day programme.
GIMPA Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Credit Passes (A1-C6) or (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects. Physics or Elective Mathematics (Grade D or C6) is required to pursue Computer Science.
GCE “A” Level Candidates:
Passes in three (3) GCE “A” Level subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade “D” or better) plus five (5) GCE “O” Level credit passes (Grades 1-6) including English Language and Mathematics. Physics or Elective Mathematics (Grade D or C6) is required to pursue Computer Science.
Admission of Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates to first degree programmes to either Level 200 or 300.
Applicants must have graduated with a good HND certificate (at least second-class lower division). Other diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) may be similarly considered.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Credit Passes (A1-D7) or (A-D) in five (5)subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus two (2) relevant elective subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GIMPA ADMISSIONS
An application can be done manually or electronically (online).
1. The online application platform can be accessed using www.apply.gimpa.edu.gh
2. Application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained from any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) and Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) nationwide at:
- GH¢210.00 for Graduate programmes
- GH¢160.00 for Undergraduate,
- GH¢260.00 for LLB, and
- GH¢110.00 for Diploma programmes.
3. Application E-VOUCHERS can also be purchased via Mobile Money using the USSD code *924*7#.
4. International Students will pay $100.00 for the application fee upon admission.
5. Applicants are expected to collect a copy of their payment slip from the Bank when they purchase the e-voucher.
6. Applicants must take note that the process for admission to GIMPA is very transparent. Applicants should therefore beware of any persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them to gain admission at a fee.
Note: Applicants who graduated from GIMPA, from 2014 to date should indicate their student identification number on their application form before submission.
For further enquires kindly contact the respective campuses on the telephone
- ACCRA: 0332095432/0501620138/0302401681-3(Ext:1091/1130/1042) Email: [email protected]
- Business School: 0501408300/0547885139 0302401681-3 (Ext:2101) [email protected] , gr[email protected]
- School of Technology: 03024016813 (Ext:1043/2076)0501408298 [email protected]
- School of Public Service and Governance: 0302401681-3 (Ext: 2250/ 2074) [email protected]
- School of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences: 0302401681-3 (Ext: 1496) [email protected]
- KUMASI: 0506024160, [email protected]
- TEMA: 0506024162, [email protected]
- TAKORADI: 0506024161, [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 12, 2022.