GIMPA Admission Forms 2019/2020 is out | The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) admission forms for diploma and undergraduate programmes the 2019/2020 academic year is on sale.
The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) invites prospective applicants for admission into its Diploma and Bachelor’s degree programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic year.
- 1 DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- 2 BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- 3 HOW TO APPLY FOR GIMPA ADMISSIONS
DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (DMS)
A 2-year programme offered at the Greenhill, Takoradi and Kumasi Campuses. It is offered as a Day programme.
DIPLOMA IN APPLIED COMPUTER SCIENCE (DACS)
A 2-year programme offered at the Greenhill Campus. It is offered as a Day programme.
GIMPA DIPLOMA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Six (6) Passes (A – D) in all subjects including English Language and Mathematics and (ii) At least three (3) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization.
- Six (6) Passes (A1 – D7) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and (ii) At least three (3) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization.
- Holders of GIMPA’s DMS/DACS may qualify for admission into the second year of any of the BBA/SOT degree programmes.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Bachelor’s Business Administration (BBA) Morning/Evening Programme with the following options:
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND GOVERNANCE
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
GIMPA SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- BSc Management Information Systems
- BSc Information and Communication Technology
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Health in Informatics
GIMPA UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- Applicants to the School of Technology should have in addition to the above a credit pass or better in Core Science, plus a pass of D or better in Physics or Elective Mathematics.
- Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- Applicants to the School of Technology should have in addition to the above a credit pass or better in Core Science, plus a pass of C6 or better in Physics or Elective Mathematics.
GCE “A” Level Candidates:
- Passes in three (3) GCE “A” Level subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade “D” or better) plus five (5) GCE “O” Level credit passes (Grades 1-6) including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants to the School of Technology should have in addition to the above a Pass of D or better in Physics or better in Physics or
Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates:
- Applicant must have graduated with a good HND certificate (at least a Second Class lower division).
- In addition, the applicant must have acquired a two (2) year post-HND qualification working Applicant with HND certificate can apply for a 2-year top-up if their specializations are in any of the following areas:
- HND Marketing——————————-BSc Marketing
- HND Accounting——————————BSc Accounting
- HND Purchasing and Supply—————– BSc Procurement
- HND Secretaryship & Management———-BSc Business Administration
- HND Hotel, Catering & Tourism————–BSc Hospitality and Tourism
Mature Candidates: Starts November 04, 2019Should be at least 25 years at the time of applying and write and pass an entrance examination.
Diplomas/Certificates from foreign institutions must be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to tertiary institutions in Ghana (National Accreditation Board Act, 2007 [Act 744 (2(2)].
Undergraduate Programmes: GH 150.00 (USD$100) for Foreign Applicants)Payable at any Ecobank Branch:
GIMPA GHANA CEDIS ACCOUNT: 038-0014426245701 GIMPA US DOLLAR ACCOUNTS – FOREX : 038-2014426245703 ACCOUNT BRANCH: WESTLAND
Payable at any Consolidated Bank Ghana Branch:
GIMPA GHANA CEDIS ACCOUNT: 0510110559613 GIMPA US DOLLAR ACCOUNTS: 0320210559617 ACCOUNT BRANCH: GIMPA CAMPUS
MODE OF OFFERING FOR ALL PROGRAMMES
Greenhill Campus (Accra Main) Day and Evening Takoradi Campus Weekend & Evening
Tema Campus Evening
Kumasi Campus Day & Weekend
HOW TO APPLY FOR GIMPA ADMISSIONS
An application form should be downloaded from the GIMPA Website: www.gimpa.edu.gh.
Completed Application forms are to be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer Academic
Greenhill Campus – GIMPA
P.O. Box AH 50 Achimota – Accra.
For further enquires kindly contact the respective campuses on the telephone
- ACCRA: 0332095432/0501620138/0302401681-3(Ext:1091/1130/1042) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business School: 0501408300/0547885139 0302401681-3 (Ext:2101) email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Technology: 03024016813 (Ext:1043/2076)0501408298 email@example.com
- School of Public Service and Governance: 0302401681-3 (Ext: 2250/ 2074) firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences: 0302401681-3 (Ext: 1496) email@example.com
- KUMASI: 0506024160, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEMA: 0506024162, email@example.com
- TAKORADI: 0506024161, firstname.lastname@example.org
GIMPA Admission Application DeadlineDeadline for the Sale and Submission of completed application forms is Friday November 27, 2019.