The University of Education, Winneba, (UEW) end of semester examination for the first semester of 2020/2021 Academic Sescion.
The Division of Academic Affairs wishes to inform both University staff and students that the End-of-Semester Examinations for the First Semester is scheduled to start on Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 and end on Friday, 30th April, 2021
UEW First Semester Examinations Schedule
The Academic Board at its emergency meeting held on 31st March, 2021 discussed and approved the following guidelines for the conduct of the end-of-first-semester examinations scheduled to start from Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 and end on Friday, 30th April, 2021:
- The examinations will be conducted in the blended/hybrid mode in consonance with how lectures have been conducted during the semester.
- All General Courses for undergraduate programmes shall be carried out in the virtual mode on the UEW-LMS platform.
- The end-of-semester examinations for all Faculty and Departmental courses shall be conducted in the sit-in mode.
- The conduct of examinations on General Courses shall begin on Wednesday 14th April and end on Friday, 16th April, 2021.
- The sit-in examinations for Faculty and Departmental courses shall begin from Monday, 19th April and end on Friday, 30th April, 2021.
- The conduct of all sit-in examinations shall be done in compliance with the COVID-19 safety protocols.
Deans, HoDs, Examination Officers and Graduate Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Student Records Office (SRO) to facilitate a smooth conduct of the novel blended/hybrid mode of examinations.