The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) supplementary re-sit examination registration for continuing students for 2020 has been released.
It is announced for the information of all Continuing Students as well as students who should have completed (2017/18 to 2018/19) that this year’s Supplementary Re-Sit Examination is scheduled as follow;
Registration: Tuesday 23rd December 2020 to Sunday 10th January 2021
Examinations: Monday 11th to Friday 22nd January 2021
Fee: 100 Cedis per course
- All level 100 students whose current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is less than 1.00 are not qualified to register for the examination. It is the responsibility of all first-year students who have trails to check their CGPA before making any payment.
- All qualified students are to make the required payment at any Zenith Bank Branch (Account Number,6011708994)
- Registration is done online. Check and select the number of courses you have paid for.
- A student can register for not more than seven (7) courses.
- Details of the time table can be found in the pdf documents below :