The University of Cape Coast (UCC) executive masters admission form for Tourism and Hospitality management programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year is out.
Applications are invited from motivated career-oriented persons to the following programmes
- Executive Masters in Hospitality Management
- Executive Masters in Tourism Management
Duration: 10 months starting
Who can apply? Career persons at the Supervisory level and above in the following hospitality /tourism related agencies:
- Ministry of Tourism and its related agencies (Ghana Tourism Authority; Ghana Tourist Development Company)
- Ghana Health Service, Ghana Education Service (hospital and school matrons)
- Private Sector operators -Travel and Tour, Hotels, Restaurants, Car Rentals, Tourism Consultancy Firms.
- Any other Organisation whose operations are directly related to hospitality/ tourism.
- Persons in the service/ events industry are also encouraged to apply
UCC Executive Masters Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess both of the following:
- a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised University
- evidence of having worked in the hospitality/tourism/service-related industries for at least 5 years at the supervisory/managerial level
Mode of Delivery
Distance– Under this method, the content for a particular course is delivered over 3 weekends in a month. Classes are held on Friday evenings and half-day Saturdays for 3 successive weekends in a month
Venue for Lectures: Accra and Cape Coast Fees: GH ₵18,000.00 for the entire programme
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Sales points for the application forms:
- UCC Guest House, Tesano – Accra
- Cash office, UCC Campus- Cape Coast
Interested applicants can contact the following persons for further enquiries on admission procedures and processes:
- Dr. Eunice Amissah (Coordinator) [email protected] 0208389660
- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management [email protected] 0503177979