The University of Cape Coast, UCC admission application deadline for the 2019/2020 admission application has been released.
The authorities of the University of Cape Coast, UCC wishes to announce to prospective applicants and the general public that the applications to Distance Learning Programmes of Study at the University for the 2019/2020 academic year are now on sale.
CLOSING DATE FOR UCC 2019/2020 ADMISSIONS
Admission deadline for Distance Education is as follows;
1. The application forms will be on sale from 7th January, 2019 to 26th April, 2019 for Mature Applicants (MEE) and 7th January, 2019 to 29th June, 2019 for DIRECT Applicants. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of the application form for admission to distance programmes for local applicants are as follows:
- Diploma and Degree programmes is Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
- The cost of the Application Form for admission to the Diploma Programmes through the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination is Two Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GH¢280.00) and also covers the cost of a Manual for the Preparatory Classes, Tuition and Examination Fees.
Admission deadline for Sandwich Programmes is as follows;
2. Deadlines for the sale of scratch cards and submission of completed application forms are Friday, 22nd February, 2019 and Thursday, 28th February, 2019 respectively.
COST OF SCRATCH CARD – GH¢250.00
Admission deadline for Undergraduate Admissions is as follows;
The deadlines for the sale of Application scratch cards and the submission of completed application forms are Friday, 10th May, 2019 and Friday, 17th May, 2019 respectively.
COST OF SCRATCH CARDS:
- Post-SSSCE/WASSCE – GH¢220.00
- Post-Diploma – GH¢230.00
- International Applicants – USD$120.00