The University of Cape Coast, UCC admission application deadline for the 2021/2022 admission application has been released.
The authorities of the University of Cape Coast, UCC wishes to announce to prospective applicants and the general public that the applications to Distance Learning Programmes of Study at the University for the 2021/2022 academic year are now on sale.
CLOSING DATE FOR UCC 2021/2022 ADMISSIONS
The 2020 UCC Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- UCC Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close as follows;
- Undergraduate: YET TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Mature Applicants (MEE): FRIDAY, 14TH MAY, 2021.
- DIRECT Applicants: YET TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Sandwich Applicants: FRIDAY MAY 07, 2021
- Career-Oriented Sandwich Applicants: FRIDAY, 30TH APRIL, 2021.
- The University of Cape Coast Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 12:00 AM.
- To start your registration, see the UCC Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of the application form for admission to distance programs for local applicants are as follows:
- Diploma and Degree programmes is Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
- The cost of the Application Form for admission to the Diploma Programmes through the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination is Two Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GH¢280.00) and also covers the cost of a Manual for the Preparatory Classes, Tuition and Examination Fees.
COST OF SCRATCH CARDS:
- Post-SSSCE/WASSCE – GH¢220.00
- Post-Diploma – GH¢230.00
- International Applicants – USD$120.00