Looking for ways to access the UAB patient portal? You are in the right place. The UAB Patient Portal provides patients with personalized, compassionate care and access to their medical records online.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your UAB patient portal and the Healow patient portal app for either hospital or doctor’s office visits.
You can access a patient portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your health care needs. The portal is secure, confidential and easy to use.
What is UAB Patient Portal?
myUABMedicine is a network of online patient portals that offer personalized and secure access to portions of your electronic medical record. This allows you to manage your health and stay connected with your UAB health care providers. You can access these convenient and secure tools from anywhere you can connect to the internet.
Benefits of myUABMedicine Patient Portal
The myUABMedicine Patient Portal is a secure way to manage your health, offering a 24/7 connection to Healow and your important health information. Through the portal you can:
- View your visit history and upcoming appointments
- Request prescription refills
- View lab and radiology test results
- Communicate with your healthcare team
- Check in to already scheduled appointments
- View visit summaries and clinical notes.
How to Access the myUABMedicine Patient Portal
To access the right portal option for you, select the state where you received the service.
Main Hospital and UAB Medicine Clinics
- UAB Hospital
- UAB Hospital-Highlands
- UAB Women & Infants Center
- Spain Rehabilitation Center
- The Kirklin Clinic of UAB Hospital
- The Kirklin Clinic at Acton Road
- Whitaker Clinic of UAB Hospital
- Hazelrig-Salter Radiation Oncology Center
- 1917 Clinic
- UAB Medicine Gardendale
- UAB Medicine Hoover
- UAB Medicine Inverness
- UAB Medicine Leeds
- UAB Medicine Urgent Care
For the UAB Hospital and UAB Medicine Clinic, you can access the portal via https://myuabmedicine.iqhealth.com/home
UAB Callahan Eye
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital – Downtown
- Alexander City
- Cahaba River Road
- Children’s South
- Medical West
- Pell City
For the UAB Callahan Eye Clinic, you can access the portal via https://nextmd.com/ud2/Login/Login.aspx?link=CEHCportal
How to Signup on UAB Patient Portal
You can self-enrol at the UAB patient portal by visiting https://myuabmedicine.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/
UAB Patient Portal Mobile App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your medical records and health information while away from your computer via your iPhone/iPad or Android device, including fax and email capability. If you currently use the UAB patient portal to connect to our hospitals on your computer, this app extends that accessibility to your mobile devices. Use your same login to access your Universal Health Record account with your mobile device or tablet and take control of your health and wellness.
You can download the UAB patient portal app from the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play store.
How to Use UAB Patient Portal App
To share information with a UAB App, you will need to install the app and look for your primary healthcare organization.
- Download the UAB app from App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android Phone).
- Install the UAB patient portal app
- Identify yourself by entering your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Find your practice by entering a practice code.
- Set up your PIN to securely access your health records.