Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023/2024.
Created in 1924 to enable France to play a key role in the great oil and gas adventure, TotalEnergies has always been driven by an authentic pioneering spirit. It has discovered some of the most productive fields in the world. Its refineries have created increasingly sophisticated products and its extensive distribution network has rolled out an ever-expanding range of services.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Executive and FAM Assistant
Profil du candidat
- A Good First Degree/BTECH/HND [Minimum of 2nd Class Upper] in Humanities
- Ability to relate well to a wide variety of people in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Professional report writing and presentation/ communication skills.
- Conducts due diligence searches, including follow-up of due diligence questionnaires, and provides support to respective team members (business contacts) and third parties who need to conduct or undergo the process.
- Coordinates the Tone at the Top program for the affiliate, thus maintaining an effective compliance communication program through promoting awareness of the code of conduct and other relevant Group policies.
- Assists the Compliance Officer in organizing compliance related training (at least once every quarter) for all/exposed Staffs and other relevant external stakeholders.
- Ensures effective communication and continuous improvement of the compliance program.
- Collaborates with all departments to ensure their policies and procedures align with the Group’s directives.
- Collaborates with the Human Resource Department to ensure mandatory and effective participation in the E-Learning training program and other compliance trainings for Staffs.
- Promotes the Group’s Compliance program to operational entities / associates of the Affiliate such as Service Station Staffs, and facilitates appropriate training session for new / existing Staffs, Dealers, Vendors, Transporters, etc
- Monitoring and recording Customer Complaints in respect of ethics and compliance.
- Monitoring and updating relevant Compliance reports, including reporting annually on Compliance activities (Annual Compliance reporting).
- Committed to Total Golden Rules and the use of STOP Cards
- Creates Purchase Orders and generates Goods Receipts for all purchases for the Finance and Accounts Department.
- Develops and maintains a proper filing system.
- Ensures Memos, letters and other documents are delivered to the relevant/appropriate departments/units.
- Ensures all units in the Finance and Accounts Departments are provided with stationeries to aid in the discharge of their duties
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Contexte et environnement
- The Compliance Executive and FAM Assistant interacts with Management and Non-management, Internal and External persons.
- The position requires the ability to work independently and utilize good judgment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 24th October 2023/2024