Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for The Centre for Plant Medicine Research Recruitment for Technologist (SID).
The Centre for Plant Medicine Research, Mampong-Akuapem is an Agency under the Ministry of Health with a mandate to undertake research and development in plant medicine.
- Company: The Centre for Plant Medicine Research
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
Assist the Public Relations Officer to:
• Plan, implement. monitor and upgrade the organisation’s website.
• Respond to and trouble-shoot all website issues.
• Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
• Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and duplicate information.
• Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
• Improve the user experience of the website regularly.
• Proficiency in the Development of Mobile Applications would be an added advantage.
• A degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering with a major in software
• One-year post qualification experience
• Expert in Macromedia Suite, Adobe Suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
• Applicant must have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
• Must be conversant with Website content creation with sound writing skills.
• Excellent understanding of Content Management System (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls. IDS/ IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits
Salary and Conditions of Service
Remuneration shall be subject to the condition of service of the Centre and shall be subject to the Single Spine Salary Structure.
How to Apply
All applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae. copies of Birth Certificates / should be submitted to the address below: The Executive Director C.P.M.R. P. O. BOX 73 Mampong-Akuapem
Application Deadline: 08 October 2019.