Are you looking for ways to access the Sun West Mortgage login page? You are in the right place. The Sun West Mortgage login provides secure access to Sun West Mortgage’s platform where you can apply for mortgages, refinance mortgages, check balances, make mortgage payments, and carry out other transactions.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Sun West Mortgage login which you can borrow to purchase a new home. You can access the mortgage login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
What is a Mortgage?
A mortgage is an agreement between you and a mortgage lender that allows you to borrow money to purchase or refinance a home. This agreement gives lenders the legal right to repossess a property if you fail to meet the terms of your mortgage, most commonly by not repaying the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
About Sun West Mortgage
Founded in 1980, Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service, mortgage banker established in 1980. They help people find financing solutions for their most precious purchase, their home.
Types of Mortgage Offered by Sun West Mortgage
Sun West Mortgage offers a wide range of mortgage loans to meet your personal needs.
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo loans
Who is Eligible for Sun West Mortgage?
Although Sun West Mortgage’s requirements vary, below are some general requirements.
- Your monthly expenses shouldn’t be more than 45% of what you earn each month.
- Proof of current and stable income source.
- At least a credit score of 600 but typically a credit score of 620 is needed.
- An appraisal.
Sun West Mortgage Application Requirements
To start applying with Sun West Mortgage you need to have the following information on hand:
- A separate email address for each person that will be on the loan
- Your online banking username and password, or details about how much money is in each account you want us to consider for your approval (e.g., checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, and other assets)
- Your income and employer information
- Your Social Security number
Benefits of Sun West Mortgage Login
The Sun West Mortgage login is beneficial to those who are in need of loans to purchase a home. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the mortgage login.
- Make your payments online
- View your loan information
- Track the status of your loan funding in real time.
- Update your banking information to ensure you never miss a payment
- Refinance your loan
- Check your balance
- Access your tax and insurance information.
- Check the status of your loan.
- View Statements and lots more.
How to Access Sun West Mortgage Login
To access the Sun West Mortgage login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Sun West Mortgage portal login page: https://www.swmc.com/
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Thereafter, click on the “Submit” button to access your dashboard.
How to Create an Account with Sun West Mortgage
To get access to the loan facility from Sun West Mortgage, you must first register on the registration portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Sun West Mortgage registration page: https://www.swmc.com/
- Click on Apply me.
- Provide your First Name, Last Name, and other credentials.
- Thereafter, click on the “Get Started” button to get registered.
How to Make Sun West Mortgage Payment
There are three options for making Sun West Mortgage Payments; online, by phone, or by mail.
Online. Sign in to your account and go to the Payment Center. From there, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
NOTE: Before you make your first payment, you will need to set up your bank information in the account. Once your bank information is set up, you can select that account to pay your bill.
To make an automated phone payment, call (800) 345-7884 and follow the instructions. You’ll need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Note: There is no charge for this service.
Sun West Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact Sun West Mortgage Customer Service at (800) 345-7884. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you by phone, year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.