Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Subah Holdings Recruitment 2021.
Subah Holdings is a reputable firm in Ghana.
Job Title: Director of Sales Marketing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the development and managing the implementation of the Group’s sales and marketing strategies to achieve budgeted top-line revenue to maximize business growth and increase shareholders value
Strategy & Policy Development
- Provide technical expertise in the development of a Sales & Marketing strategy as input into the overall Group strategic plan.
- Provide input into the development of policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plans and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Group’s Business Development, Sales & Marketing function to achieve its objectives.
- Collaborate with Business Heads to implement sales & marketing strategies that are appropriate to the current needs of Group and its subsidiaries.
- Participate and provide technical input into the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure that the Group maximizes its short, medium, and long-term profitability and shareholder returns.
Market Research & Business Development Initiatives
- Provide leadership and technical expertise in the conception and formulation of new business ideas into saleable projects and identify potential investors/partners for off-taker agreements in line with the Group’s business strategy.
- Review, analyze, evaluate approved business strategies/plans for new business initiatives, and provide detailed financial models to examine the value of income-generating business model ideas in line with the Group’s overall strategy/plan.
- · Provide leadership in identifying and developing business proposals and major bids in line with required specifications (technical, regulatory, etc.) and service/project management standards.
- Review and analyze the Group’s business lines/markets in line with the Government’s development agenda regarding private sector participation and/or initiative and initiate action to position subsidiaries for business opportunities.
- Direct research activities on existing markets and competitors to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and develop measures to minimize the impact of threats and take advantage of the identified opportunities to maximize market share and profit.
- Provide leadership and direction in research on the changing needs and expectations of customers/clients (existing and prospective) to inform the development of new products and services.
- Lead in sourcing and implementing new business opportunities/initiatives in line with the Group’s overall business strategy.
- Regularly assess and advise Management on business operations and other interventions to expand operations to become more competitive and viable.
Sales & Marketing Initiatives
- Develop comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to meet business objectives and the Group’s overall business plan.
- Lead the Sales & Marketing team to drive total revenue and take responsibility for the achievement of the Group’s budgeted revenue streams and bottom line.
- Spearhead the sales & marketing efforts to maintain a visible and active presence in the local and international markets to enhance new business acquisition whilst supporting existing relationships.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of sales and marketing campaigns for new products and services and monitor its implementation to ensure compliance with approved strategies and policies.
- Work closely with the relevant internal stakeholders to ensure that customer/client expectations are met on a timely basis.
Director Of Sales Marketing Monitoring & Evaluation
- Liaise with the operations/service delivery heads to ensure that services rendered conform to the approved business initiative/idea, are cost-effective, of high quality, and meet the needs of targeted clients/customers as well as the strategic focus.
- Monitor potential new business opportunities and decide on which opportunities to pursue in close collaboration with all stakeholders and identify avenues for project financing.
Stakeholder Relations Management
- Establish and maintain professional relationships and liaise closely with policymakers, government officials, MDAs, and other business executives to explore business opportunities and advise Management and/or Board as appropriate.
- Forge/facilitate the development of strategic partnerships with potential business investors (local and international) for businesses.
- Network and collaborate with key stakeholders and other organizations (NGOs, private companies, and government) to generate ideas, create partnerships and implement business models.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their application and curriculum vitae to the email address to [email protected]
By the close of day on Friday, 1st October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted