Standard Chartered Kenneth Dadzie Memorial / Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Fund in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarship to brilliant but needy students of the University in order to assist them in completing their education.
The Scholarship is open to only First (1st) Year Undergraduate students pursuing STEM programmes (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and First (1st) Year Postgraduate student from the Department of Economics (MPhil Economics).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/Results – At least aggregate Nine (9), undergraduates only.
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Download Application Form (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission:
Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Friday, 11th March, 2022 at 3.30pm.