Are you looking for ways to access the Servion Mortgage login page? You are in the right place. The Servion Mortgage login provides secure access to Servion Mortgage’s platform where you can apply for mortgages, refinance mortgages, check balances, make payments on mortgages, and carry out other transactions.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Servion Mortgage login which you can borrow to purchase a new home. You can access the mortgage login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
What is a Mortgage?
A mortgage is an agreement between you and a mortgage lender that allows you to borrow money to purchase or refinance a home. This agreement gives lenders the legal right to repossess a property if you fail to meet the terms of your mortgage, most commonly by not repaying the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
About Servion Mortgage
Founded in 1987, The Servion Group is a unique financial services company designed to meet the needs of community financial institutions. They exist to provide credit unions and community banks with the tools to reach their true potential.
Types of Mortgage Offered by Servion Mortgage
Servion Mortgage offers many mortgage loans to meet your personal needs.
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo loans
Who is Eligible for Servion Mortgage?
Although Servion Mortgage’s requirements vary, below are some general requirements.
- Your monthly expenses shouldn’t be more than 45% of what you earn each month.
- Proof of current and stable income source.
- At least a credit score of 600 but typically a credit score of 620 is needed.
- An appraisal.
Servion Mortgage Application Requirements
To start applying with Servion Mortgage you need to have the following information on hand:
- A separate email address for each person that will be on the loan
- Your online banking username and password, or details about how much money is in each account you want us to consider for your approval (e.g., checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, and other assets)
- Your income and employer information
- Your Social Security number
Benefits of Servion Mortgage Login
The Servion Mortgage login is beneficial to those who are in need of loans to purchase a home. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the mortgage login.
- Make your payments online
- View your loan information
- Track the status of your loan funding in real-time.
- Update your banking information to ensure you never miss a payment
- Refinance your loan
- Check your balance
- Access your tax and insurance information.
- Check the status of your loan.
- View Statements and lots more.
How to Access Servion Mortgage Login
To access the Servion Mortgage login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Servion Mortgage portal login page: https://myservion.estatusconnect.com/
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to access your dashboard.
How to Create an Account with Servion Mortgage
To get access to the loan facility from Servion Mortgage, you must first register on the registration portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Servion Mortgage registration page: https://myservion.estatusconnect.com/
- Provide your Loan Number, and other credentialsber
- Thereafter, click on the “REGISTER” button to get registered.
How to Retrieve/Recover Servion Mortgage Login Password or Username
If you have lost or misplaced your Servion Mortgage login password or Username, you can recover the same by following the procedures outlined below
- Visit the Servion Mortgage login page: https://myservion.estatusconnect.com/
- Click on “Forgot your Username?” or “Forgot Password?”
- For “forgot username” provide your Loan Number and SSN/TIN or MISC ID.
- For “forgot password” provide your Loan Number and SSN/TIN or MISC ID.
- Click “CONTINUE” to retrieve your login password or User ID.
How to Make Servion Mortgage Payment
There are three options for making Servion Mortgage Payments; online, by phone, or by mail.
Online. Sign in to your account and go to the Payment Center. From there, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
NOTE: Before you make your first payment, you will need to set up your bank information in the account. Once your bank information is set up, you can select that account to pay your bill.
To make an automated phone payment, call 1-800-766-5626 and follow the instructions. You’ll need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Note: There is no charge for this service.
Mail: You can mail your payment to the following address:
The Servion Group
Attn: Mortgage Servicing
500 Main Street
New Brighton, MN 55112
Servion Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact Servion Mortgage Customer Service at 1-800-766-5626. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you by phone, year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.