Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Schlumberger Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024.
Schlumberger Limited is an oilfield services company. Schlumberger employees represent more than 140 nationalities working in more than 120 countries. Schlumberger has four principal executive offices in Paris, Houston, London, and The Hague. Schlumberger is the world’s largest offshore drilling company.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Maintenance Technician Trainee will participate and conduct preventive maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to HSE and Schlumberger standards, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible to ensuring on-time delivery of equipment and in line with operational demands.
- Ensuring assigned equipment are maintained according to Technology Lifecycle Management maintenance program through Standard Work Instruction adherence.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within maintenance business systems to record labour costs and equipment maintenance performance history (movements, parts used and time to maintain).
- Participate in the continuous improvement Lean culture, initiatives and remedial work plans to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts, failure, and/or work-in-process.
- Follow Technology Lifecycle Management competency management system to ensure the job proficiency level matches the requirements for assigned activities.
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, great attention to details, problem solving abilities, highly adaptable and collaborative skills with the below qualifications
- Technical degree ( HND ) in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, electricall, petroleum etc.)
- Recent graduate not more than 2years post-graduation experience
- Excellent working knowledge of English is mandatory
Location : Takoradi, Ghana
SLB is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 20th September 2023