Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the SANCFIS Ghana Recruitment 2021.
SANCFIS Ghana is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
• identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue the relationship
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Prepare and provide commercial activities report
• Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
• Continuously improve through feedback
• A minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, commerce, or Business Administration with at least 3 years of work experience
• Proven experience by working in the ICT and Telecommunication industry preferably with a multinational company
• Proven experience by selling software as a service (ERP, virtualization, project management…)
• Have a driving license and know how to drive very well both manual and automatic cars
• Ability to work under pressure
• A very good knowledge of Accra and all other regions
• Very good presentation skills and personality
• Sense of discipline, respect for rules and hierarchy
• Very active, dynamic with autonomy, anticipative and innovative mindset
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative preferably in Telecom and ICT industry
• Excellent knowledge of Ms. Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Like to take new challenges, never give up and result-oriented
• Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
• Prioriotising, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• French-speaking candidates will be more favored
How to Apply
Using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th February 2021.