Are you looking for ways to access the Rushmore Mortgage login page? You are in the right place. The Rushmore Mortgage login provides secure access to Rushmore Mortgage’s platform where you can apply for mortgages, refinance mortgages, check balances, make payments on mortgages, and carry out other transactions.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Rushmore Mortgage login which you can borrow to purchase a new home. You can access the mortgage login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
What is a Mortgage?
A mortgage is an agreement between you and a mortgage lender that allows you to borrow money to purchase or refinance a home. This agreement gives lenders the legal right to repossess a property if you fail to meet the terms of your mortgage, most commonly by not repaying the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
About Rushmore Mortgage
Founded in 2009, At Rushmore, they believe that their brand is built from the inside-out and is a direct reflection of their culture. They promote a positive work environment, treat each other with respect and are proud of the contributions each individual makes.
Types of Mortgage Offered by Rushmore Mortgage
Rushmore Mortgage offers many mortgage loans to meet your personal needs.
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo loans
Who is Eligible for Rushmore Mortgage?
Although Rushmore Mortgage’s requirements vary, below are some general requirements.
- Your monthly expenses shouldn’t be more than 45% of what you earn each month.
- Proof of current and stable income source.
- At least a credit score of 600 but typically a credit score of 620 is needed.
- An appraisal.
Rushmore Mortgage Application Requirements
To start applying with Rushmore Mortgage you need to have the following information on hand:
- A separate email address for each person that will be on the loan
- Your online banking username and password, or details about how much money is in each account you want us to consider for your approval (e.g., checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, and other assets)
- Your income and employer information
- Your Social Security number
Benefits of Rushmore Mortgage Login
The Rushmore Mortgage login is beneficial to those who are in need of loans to purchase a home. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the mortgage login.
- Make your payments online
- View your loan information
- Track the status of your loan funding in real-time.
- Update your banking information to ensure you never miss a payment
- Refinance your loan
- Check your balance
- Access your tax and insurance information.
- Check the status of your loan.
- View Statements and lots more.
How to Access Rushmore Mortgage Login
To access the Rushmore Mortgage login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Rushmore Mortgage portal login page: https://www.rushmorelm.com/
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to access your dashboard.
How to Create an Account with Rushmore Mortgage
To get access to the loan facility from Rushmore Mortgage, you must first register on the registration portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Rushmore Mortgage registration page: https://myrushmoreloan.com/
- Provide your Social Security Number, Loan Number and other credentials.
- Thereafter, click on the “SUBMIT” button to get registered.
How to Retrieve/Recover Rushmore Mortgage Login Password or Username
If you have lost or misplaced your Rushmore Mortgage login password or Username, you can recover the same by following the procedures outlined below
- Visit the Rushmore Mortgage login page: https://myrushmoreloan.com/
- Click on “Forgot your Username?” or “Forgot Password?”
- For “forgot username” provide your Loan Number and Social Security Number.
- For “forgot password” provide your Loan Number and Social Security Number
- Click “SUBMIT” to retrieve your login Username or Password.
Rushmore Mortgage Mobile Apps
You can also conveniently manage your mortgage on your iOS or Android device. Download the Rushmore Mortgage mobile apps on App Store or Google Play. Install and log in with your credentials to manage your account.
How to Make Rushmore Mortgage Payment
There are three options for making Rushmore Mortgage Payments; online, by phone, or by mail.
Online. Sign in to your account and go to the Payment Center. From there, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
NOTE: Before you make your first payment, you will need to set up your bank information in the account. Once your bank information is set up, you can select that account to pay your bill.
To make an automated phone payment, call 888-504-6700 and follow the instructions. You’ll need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Note: There is no charge for this service.
Mail: You can mail your payment to the following address:
Rushmore Loan management Services LLC,
P.O. Box 514707,
Los Angeles, CA 90051-4707.
Rushmore Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact Rushmore Mortgage Customer Service at 888-504-6700. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you by phone, year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.