Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Quercus Talented Students’ Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the New Zealand Aid Programme Scholarships can be accessed below.
Quercus Talented Students’ Scholarships
Quercus Talented Students’ Scholarships Ireland 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Master’s level programs at University College Cork.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Innovation Management
- Reduced CAO points entry (if required)
- Campus Accommodation
- Waiver of €3,000 Student Contribution Fee.
- Life Coaching
- Participation in Quercus Lecture Series
- Individualized career advice
- Academic Mentor
- Innovation/Entrepreneurship mentor
- Invitations to relevant networking events
- Flexible academic arrangements
- Participation in relevant workshops/master classes
International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Meet the minimum entry requirements (matriculation) of their desired undergraduate/level 8 program, while currently registered students will need to have attained higher honors in their end-of-year examinations to be eligible. Applicants do not need to be pursuing a related program to be deemed eligible.
- Be able to provide evidence of sustained engagement in innovative/entrepreneurial activities.
- Have evidence of achievement and/or impact of an innovative or entrepreneurial nature.
- Have the potential to develop that excellence in their chosen field
- Have had recognition at local, regional, national, or international levels.
- Be expected to act as ambassadors for UCC and the Quercus Programme in terms of their participation in their chosen field.
Where there are equivalent levels of excellence applicants deemed able to contribute most to UCC will be selected.
Please note that the Quercus Scholarships are open to students currently registered in, or applying for, any undergraduate/level 8 program offered by UCC.
Please also note that an applicant will only be able to take up a Scholarship after accepting an offer of a place at University College Cork through the CAO or the International Office.
How do I apply? To apply for a Quercus Scholarship you must:
- Be either a registered undergraduate UCC student or an applicant for an undergraduate/level 8 program at University College Cork in 2023/24. (Note: applicants also need to make their degree program application separately, e.g. through the CAO or through the International Office for Non-EU applicants).
- Read the 2023/24 Quercus Innovation/Entrepreneurship Terms of Reference.
Please read the Innovation/Entrepreneurship Application Instructions.
Any applicant looking for feedback on their application and/or to make a complaint about the Quercus application process, please read the following document Feedback & Complaints Policy.
The application process for 2023/24 is open from Monday 7th November 2022 to Thursday 2nd February 2023 at 4:30 pm sharp.
For any queries please email [email protected]