Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for PwC Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024. Available positions project administrator, finance officer, and project accountant
PwC has been engaged by a Development Partner to support our Education Sector client to build institutional and staff capacity toward improved workforce efficiency and enhanced teaching and learning outcomes. PwC is now looking for the following project staff to support the management and delivery of project objectives.
Job Title: Assurance Senior Associate
Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team ﬁrst and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with an unrivalled range of companies we audit. A rewarding career path awaits, join our team to develop yourself as a professional and beneﬁt from the wide range of development opportunities available at PwC Ghana.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using your team and relationship management skills to ensure that your’s and the audit team’s documentation – from planning to completion of an Audit, meets PwC and regulatory standards;
- Completing a variety of areas of audit work which includes the identiﬁcation of issues, analysis of data, articulation of ﬁndings and the ability to draw informed conclusions;
- Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the audit;
- Delegating to others to provide learning opportunities and coaching to help deliver the most effective audit approach.
- Building connections across teams and specialist areas within PwC, managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate;
- Developing new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance audit quality; and
- Putting the team ﬁrst by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- University degree from a recognised university.
- Be Chartered Accountant ACCA or ICA qualiﬁed accountant (or international equivalent);
- Experience of IFRS and International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Strong organisational skills, experience of undertaking audit from planning to completion and a track record of challenging yourself and others to complete high quality testing and documentation.
- Ability to establish and nurture relationships which includes communicating clearly with colleagues and organisations we audit.
- Ability to review the work of others’, providing commentary and feedback to support the teams technical development and enhance audit quality; and
- Takes pride in their work and in the audit profession. Shows resilience and demonstrates dedication to self development including being agile and innovative in the digital world.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE TO apply
Application Deadline: 21st April 2023