Living on campus can save you a lot of money as a freshman. Students who have been accepted into Purdue University can now explore the housing portal to apply for on-campus housing and manage their applications.
However, before you can apply for Purdue housing, you must have accepted your offer of admission. Then give it one-two day offer before applying for student housing.
What is Housing Portal?
Benefits of Purdue Housing Portal
With the Purdue University housing portal, you can do the following.
- Apply for housing
- Manage your housing application
- Select your move-in appointment
- Complete your roommate agreement
- Request a room transfer
- Request release from license agreement
- Check out online
Purdue Housing Portal Login
To access the Purdue housing portal, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the Purdue Housing portal login: https://myhousing.purdue.edu/
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Once you have signed into your portal, you will be able to see your current information displayed on the home page, as well as in the “Personal Information” tab.
How to Apply for Purdue Housing
Log into the housing portal. Then follow the step-by-step directions to complete your application. Importantly, you must sign a housing contract that comes with a nonrefundable processing fee of $200.
This charge will be reflected in your MyPurdue portal beginning in November. The housing contract processing fee will be waived for students returning to University Residences from Industrial Co-op, Study Abroad, Military, or for a medical reason.
There isn’t a deadline for students to sign a spring semester housing contract. However, priority for room assignment will be established by the date the spring semester housing contract is signed.