Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Philips Recruitment for Key Account Manager.
Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
- Company: Philips
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Growing Philips Personal Health’s business within your accounts,
- Expanding partner business to advance Philips ’s mindshare and partner’s value-add,
- Contributing to the support essential for successfully pursuing and winning opportunities for the partner and Philips,
- Building personal communication skills and effectively leverage communication assets (web, telecomm) to motivate partner selling and alignment with Philips,
- Developing enduring partner business relationships based on competence and responsive partner support in line with Philips’s GBP,
- Maintaining solid partner business intelligence.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A graduate degree/Masters level or equivalent is desired
- Fluent English and French is a must have
- ≤5 years working experience ideally in consumer electronics or consumer FMCG
- Experience in West African francophone countries
- Work experience in an international environment, ideally gained within a matrix organization,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Strong Account management skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.